ADS considers NDIS as one of the most important reforms in the health care system that can create significant changes in the lives of people with permanent disabilities. Participants have the freedom of choice to have their plans managed in one of the following ways:
- NDIA managed
- An NDIS approved service to manage their funding and provide plan management. Choosing a culturally competent NDIS registered plan management service (such as ADS) to manage participant plan and monitor the funding on participant’s behalf assist participants to avoid the stress of organising the financial and administrative aspects of their NDIS Plan.
ADS plan managers are responsible for:
- Finding providers who will best meet your needs.
- Developing service agreements and taking care of service bookings.
- Paying providers so you do not have to deal with finances.
- Dealing with complaints.
- Providing you a monthly report.