Gamze Batuk - Therapy Assistant / Provisional Behaviour Support Practitioner
Gamze has undertaken studies in Psychology and can state with confidence that she has a strong understanding of the discipline of psychology and its characteristics in education. Gamze is passionate about helping kids with special needs and their families/carers to overcome barriers. She is a Behaviour Support Practitioner with a Provisional Level.
Gamze has a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Western Sydney University and currently undertaking Honours Degree in Institute for Social Neuroscience.
- Bachelor of Arts / Key Programing Psychology
- Accredited NDIS Behaviour Support Practitioner - Provisional
- Certificate in Engaging in Positive Behaviour Support Practices – Monash
- Certificate in Helping Children with Challenging Behaviours
- Restrictive Practices Behaviour Management Plans - AvailHub
- Principles and Practice of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – APS
- Working with Kids with Autism – Spencer Health Institute of Psychology & Child Development
- Project ECHO SLHD General Mental Program – NSW Health
- Project ECHO Adult Intellectual Disability Mental Health (AIDMH) – NSW Health
- Certificate in Play Therapy
- Certificate in Art Therapy
- Certificate in Goal Setting & Getting Things Done